Youchamp AUP[Acceptable Use Policy]
This AUP governs the use of Youchamp’s web hosting service. Violation will result in suspension or termination of the User’s service. In the event of a dispute between Youchamp and User regarding the interpretation of the AUP, Youchamp’s commercially reasonable interpretation of the AUP shall govern. Please contact Youchamp should you have any questions about our AUP.
By using Youchamp’s web hosting services, you agree that you will not publish or transmit any content that falls under the following parameters:
- Child pornography
- Excessive violence (including threats and harassment)
- Hate speech
- Unfair or deceptive under consumer protection laws
- In violation of a person’s privacy
- A risk to a person’s safety or health (including the general public)
- Exposes trade secrets
- Copyright infringement
- Promotes illegal activity
- Is otherwise malicious or fraudulent
This includes any email, bulletin board postings, chat, and any other type of transmission that relies on Internet service provided by Youchamp.
You, the customer, agrees to indemnify and hold harmless from any claims resulting from the use of our services.
Any account found to be in violation of another’s copyright will be expeditiously suspended, or access to the material disabled. Any account found to be in repeated violation of copyright laws will be suspended and/or terminated from our hosting. If you believe that your copyright or trademark is being infringed upon, please message us with the information required. If the request is a licensing issue, we may require further documentation.
Examples of Unacceptable Material On All Servers Include:
- Malware, Warez, Phishing Materials, Lottery, Gambling, Illegal Downloads, Pirated Software Distributions
- Proxy, Bots, Spam Bots, Port Scanners, IP Scanners, Mail Harvesting Scripts, Brute Force Programs/Scripts/Application, Top Sites, Chat Rooms
- Mail Bombers/Spam Scripts
- Banner Rotators, File Dumps, Using disk space as Secondary Storage
- Escrow, Sales of illegal pharma, drugs, explosives
- Streaming of live copyrighted events
- Sending Denial of Service (DoS) attacks
- Adult materials – Includes all pornography, erotic images, or otherwise lewd or obscene content.
- Malware or virus storage
- Illegal activities including but not limited to Ponzi’s schemes, pyramid schemes, FOREX, E-Gold, phishing, scam websites and pirating software
- Any form of file hosting, file storage, file sharing, Cyberlocker or similar activity is prohibited
- Spamming with masked links to navigation menu like contact, sitemap, footer links etc.
- IP spoofing
- IRC egg drops / IRC Relays
- Script use 100% CPU
- Resource intensive scripts (CPU, I/O, Network)
You may not place excessive burdens on our CPUs, servers or other resources, including our customer support services. You understand that bandwidth, connection speeds and other similar indices of capacity are maximum numbers. Consistently reaching these capacity numbers may result in our need to place restrictions on your use of the Services. You agree that we may place restrictions on your use of the Services or customer support services to the extent that they exceed the use of these resources by similarly situated customers.
Unlimited SSD hosting space may only be used for web files, active e-mail, and content of User Websites. However, please realize that there are many other users on the server. Unlimited SSD shared hosting space may not be used for file storage (whether of media, emails, or other data), including, as offsite storage of electronic files or email storage.
You are not allowed to use:
- File Upload / Sharing / Backup / Mirroring / Distribution / Archive sites.
- Sharing your account resources whether for free or for pay.
- Image Dumps / File Dumps.
Storing copyrighted material of which you are not the owner.
- Storing content or media that is not related to an active website.
- Storing Video Sharing.
- Storing Mp3 Sharing.
- Backup Shared Hosting.
Shared hosting accounts can be used purely for web hosting alone. It cannot be used for backup for storing data, software distribution, storing large pdf files, high-resolution images etc. Content not used for a website cannot be stored in its space. Only normal contents such as HTML pages, scripts, images related to the website, the database can be hosted in a shared space. Audio/Video and high-resolution images storage are not allowed in shared accounts.
Any violation found or reported to any of the above clauses will result in account suspension or termination with or without notice.
Although we do provide daily backup, we do not guarantee hardware perfection. The backup disc may be failed or might be corrupted for a reason beyond our control. So, we are not responsible for files and/or data residing on your account. However, we will try our best to retain all your data if possible. Therefore, we courteously advise you to appropriately backup all files and data stored on our servers.
Please download any cPanel backups and store them locally.
You must take reasonable security precautions. You are solely responsible for the security of any software/scripts installed in your account. You must maintain proper permissions to all folders and files in your website and should keep passwords and other login credentials safe. We advise you to use a strong password and keep changing them at least once in a month.
If your server is involved in an attack on another server or system, it will be shut down and an immediate investigation will be launched to determine the cause/source of the attack. In such event, you are responsible for the cost to rectify any damage done to your server and any other requirement affected by the security breach.
Running queries which takes longer than 15 seconds are prohibited.
Mysql databases can be managed using PHPMyAdmin available in the hosting control panels. Remote accessing of MySql database using local applications or programs is not allowed.
MySQL database can be managed using web based control panel. Remote accessing of Mysql database is allowed only for static IP provided by the customer. Dynamic IPs cannot be allowed access to remote MySQL database. The number of static IPs allowed to access remote SQL is maximum 2. Remote SQL access is allowed only through MySQL studio and cannot be used by another local application. Accounts that are found to be abusing this term will be suspended/terminated immediately.
MySQL access via programs is allowed only for IPs within our network. Programs cannot access databases outside our network. To avoid MySQL database abuse, the creation of SQL database in windows based control panels is disabled.
Database space is included along with the hosting account space. But to make sure that no single database monopolizes database server resource, any single database cannot be more than 150 Mb of space in shared hosting accounts. Sites that have databases which exceed such a limit will be offered with a higher level package wherein they can upgrade and keep using it. You are to either upgrade the account or cut down the usage in the database.
Bulk Commercial Email
You must obtain advance approval from Youchamp for any bulk commercial email. Approval will only be given based on the following parameters:
- Your intended recipients have given their permission via opt-in procedure
- Your procedures for soliciting consent are reasonable
- You have evidence of the recipient’s consent, and can produce this evidence
- The body of the email must describe how the email address was obtained
- You have procedures in place that make it possible for recipients to opt out of the email or otherwise revoke their consent
- You have means to track complaints
- You must not obscure the source of your email in any manner
- You otherwise comply with CAN-SPAM Act and other applicable laws
You may not use a third-party email service that is in violation of these procedures. Youchamp reserves the right to test your compliance with these requirements.
Unsolicited E-Mail Or Spamming
You may not send any unsolicited email to any person who has indicated that they do not wish to receive it.
Did you know there are issues like emails from the server to get marked as spam?
There are a lot of monitoring servers/organizations which monitor the email traffic on the internet. If they find that a particular mail server is sending a large number of bulk mails, then they would mark these mail servers as the spammer and add the details of these mail servers to the spam database.
Once the IP of the mail server is added to the spam database, most of the networks would blacklist or block all emails from the respective mail server.
So, because thousands of domains running on our shared hosting, To protect our clients, we will not tolerance to one of the usages like sending a bulk email messaging/sending.
Hence, Unsolicited commercial advertisements (‘SPAM’) are not allowed in e-mail, and will likely result in service termination. We take a zero-tolerance approach to SPAM originating from its servers or for spam advertising of domains hosted within our network. If found, YOUR account may be suspended, if no action within 24 hours your account get termination and no refund.
NOTE – If YOU use the services of another provider to promote a website hosted by or through us (‘spamvertising’), then the provisions of the above policy shall apply as if the SPAM were sent through our servers.
Sites that are advertised using SPAM cannot be hosted on our servers.
Material Protected by Copyright
You agree not to publish or otherwise copy any work protected by copyright law unless:
- You have been expressly authorized by the owner of the work
- You are otherwise permitted by law to copy the work
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exist on all text relating to the Company’s services and the full content of the website. Except to the extent provided by law, you must not use, copy, reproduce, republish, post, broadcast or transmit any part of the website or its content for any other purpose without our express prior written consent. This includes (but is not limited to) reproducing or storing any part of the website or any of its content in any other website or in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service.
If you are found to be in violation of this requirement, Youchamp reserves the right to terminate your service.
Please contact Youchamp if you believe that your copyright is being infringed by a person using the Youchamp network. Please provide reasonable information, including identification of the copyrighted work, contact information, and other details.
All users must have current information on file with their domain name registrar for any domain hosted on the Youchamp network.
Youchamp is under no duty and does not by this AUP undertake a duty, to monitor or police our customers’ activities and disclaims any responsibility for any misuse of the Youchamp network.
User agrees not to engage in an illegal, abusive, or irresponsible behavior, including:
- Unauthorized access to or use of data, including any attempt to breach security or authentication measures without express authorization from owner of the system or network
- Monitoring data or traffic without express authorization from owner of the system or network
- Interfere with service to any user
- Use of Internet account or computer without the owner’s authorization
- Forging of any TCP-IP packet header
- Any conduct that is likely to result in retaliation against Youchamp’s network
- Use of Youchamp’s network in a way that unreasonably interferes with Youchamp’s other users’ use of the network
Newsgroup, Chat Forums, Other Networks
You must comply with the rules and conventions for postings to any bulletin board, chat group, or another forum in which you participate.